This superior double-storey rendered family home overlooks a quiet, tree-lined street and is close to the lake, sporting facilities, school and shopping centre. 2 minutes’ drive to Harrington Park Public School, 3 minutes’ walk to Shops, 5 minutes’ drive to Narellan Town Centre and close vicinity to Public Transport
• Four Bedrooms
• walk-in robe and en-suite to the master bedroom.
• All other bedrooms contain double built-in robes.
• 2.5 Bathrooms
• Closed study.
• Parents’ retreat.
• Ducted Air-conditioning.
• A large country-style timber kitchen with dishwasher and pantry, opening out to a meals room and spacious family room.
• Separate formal lounge and dining rooms.
• Media room contains a covered balcony overlooking the seasonal trees and picturesque landscape.
• A covered entertaining area overlooks the large flat back-yard. The yard itself makes a perfect play area, being well-retained with native plants and gardens placed throughout.
• Garden Shed storage.
• Double remote garage with internal access.
Please call Ish on 0467 709 758 for more information.
All photos, illustrations and plans are for illustrative purposes and should be used as a guide only and may show furniture, screens, landscape, structures, pergolas and decorative finishes not offered by Henley. Pricing excludes telephone and consumer account opening fees. Package prices are subject to availability and are accurate at time of printing. Prices are subject to change without notice
At ANZ Real Estate Consultants we are driven by professionalism and ethics.
At ANZ Real Estate Consultants we charge competitive fees to ensure you get full value for money.
Our team at ANZ Real Estate Consultants specializes in creating the right marketing strategy
for your property.
At ANZ Real Estate Consultants we work with seasoned industry professionals who are committed to working for you.
We have heaps of great options for buying, investing or renting in many areas in and around Blacktown, Quakers Hill and the
At ANZ Real Estate Consultants we have decades of local industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the property market.